Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Being John Malkovich"

I enjoyed watching this movie in the begging, I thought it would be cool to see the world through someone else's eyes. It would be really awesome to go into someone body for 15 minutes or so at first anyway. Although it would be creepy to go into someone's body as they were taking a shower or going to the bathroom. I thought it was neat that Craig used his puppets to tell the kind of life that he wanted to live. Towards the middle of "Being John Malkovich" the movie got weird but interesting all at the same time. I thought it was strange that Lotte wanted to be a guy after going through John Malkovich. I wasn't to sure why Craig and Lotte went through John's body to cheat on each other. Instead of tying Lotte up and putting her in the cage with the monkey, Craig should have just divorced her. At first I thought it was neat that Craig could get John to say what he wanted to say but Craig living his life through John Malkovich was really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment