Thursday, February 16, 2012

AUDITION:
I started liking the movie, "Audition", until he started to get dizzy and blacked out. I thought it was good for him to get out and try to look for a new wife like his son told him too. Even though he had his son there with him he just seemed so sad and needed someone to get out of the house with and go hang out with. I was interested in the girl he had found, and why his friend didn't think she was the right girl. She became fishy after that. His friend was right though, pictures are just pictures it's the resume that you should really go by, even though she had lied on the whole thing. I have to be honest though, I didn't get to see the end, I couldn't get pass the fact that the girl cut the one guy's head off with the wire. Which i really wanted to know if the main character ever found her after he went searching for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment