Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anansi Boys:


Anansi Boys was a very good book. I enjoyed reading it. Although I've never lost a mom or dad I have lost aunts, uncles, grandparents, and animals. I knew how the main character felt. The only thing I didnt know how the main character felt was the relationship he had with his dad. I'd be so lost with out my dad, I'm daddy's little girl and couldn't ever imagine it any other way. I felt really sad that he had to find out so much about his dad after his dad had died. I think I would be shocked too if I found out my dad was a God after he died or that I had a brother that I never knew of. I was glad that the main character had a loving fiance that was there for him and was very understanding. That's a lot of shocking news when you first marry someone. After all you do find out who your true friends are after finding out a lot you never knew before.

No comments:

Post a Comment